Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wiggle dance!

I finally caught Dahlia in the act of doing her little wiggle dance that she does while looking adoringly at her new mobile. She usually stops what she is doing to look at me and/or the camera, so this took a few tries to capture. We now have quite a few short videos of her holding perfectly still and staring at the camera. She displays a wide range of baby emotions and makes some little squeaks and coos. It is kind of long, but I think it is pretty cute. Enjoy.

Oh, and for those of you safety-concerned types, she is mostly just playing in her crib for a few minutes at a time right now. We wouldn't let her sleep in there with all of those stuffed animals and blankets piled everywhere. We know better than that. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Just keep watching this over and over again and it never gets old. Keep them coming please! They are so fun to watch and they keep us connected with the three of you. Love, Nana Gavin

P.S. Sure hope and pray Dahlia is feeling better soon.