I have the luxury of another visit from Kristen and Cora and right now both Cora and Dahlia are asleep! I have hurried to fit in a shower, eat lunch, do laundry, and there seems to be a second or two left over to post a few recent pictures.
At Dahlia's most recent weigh-in we found out that she is 10 pounds and getting chubbier by the minute. Nathan pointed out during a diaper change recently that "she has more butt than she used to" and definitely has more rolls on her little thighs. So cute.
At Dahlia's most recent weigh-in we found out that she is 10 pounds and getting chubbier by the minute. Nathan pointed out during a diaper change recently that "she has more butt than she used to" and definitely has more rolls on her little thighs. So cute.
Almost a smile.
Probably her last day in my favorite outfit of hers...she's just getting too big.
A wonderful visit from the Rhodes from Vancouver. Anna is helping to calm Dahlia, Evan is reading her a book. I used to be Evan's PT.
Evan was distressed by Dahlia's hiccups and kept telling her to "Dop it baby, dop it."
Smiling at Daddy.
She seems to like smiling at his beard.
Dahlia was mountain climbing up Nathan's chest. Notice that she is holding the string of his sweatshirt as she ascends.
2 comments:
Too cute you had a visit from the Rhodes, love it!
Sarah
Thanks so much for the pictures!!! I think I was starting to go into withdrawal! :-) I can hardly wait to see you all again. Love, Mom PS ... She just gets prettier each day.
Post a Comment