Saturday, January 30, 2010

Morning baby...

I was trying to take a picture of Dahlia's excellent bed-head mohawk and the flash kept making the lighting look weird, even after several repositioning attempts. Once I got the flash turned off and was about to take a final picture, Dahlia shot me this look. She seemed to be saying "if you take one more picture of me in my jammies this early in the morning, I will barf on you...on purpose." Maybe she feels the same way her Mommy does about mornings, and having her picture taken when she isn't ready for it. I am sure there are more than a few pictures of me with this look on my face.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many pictures like that one of Dahlia of you would you like me to send to you? There are many in the Gavin picture archives. :-) This one is a cutie though. Love Nana Gavin

Amanda said...

HA! Love the eyebrows.

jess said...

Now that is a true "melt gold" look!!! I am dying laughing at this!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking that look comes from both sides of the family! I remember old family movies with me pouting and stomping away when they were trying to take my picture. Love the pictures! Grandma Jean

Anonymous said...

I love that "don't mess with me" look. Showing her independence. Great Auntie Lori