Saturday, October 15, 2011

Play-doh, a first attempt

I spent most of one of Dahlia's (now rarely occurring) naptimes making play-doh this week, thinking it would rock her world. She is a very tactile girl and is quite excited about exploring textures, so I thought that this would be right up her alley. Well, she was none too impressed with my handiwork and didn't seem to care that I now had carpal tunnel syndrome and multicolored hands. Oh well, maybe it just wasn't a play-doh kind of day.

This circle you made for me is alright, I guess

The scrunchy-nose, confused face was there pretty much the whole time

She was interested in eating it, my girl loves her some salty snacks

Mama, can I just play with the kitchen tools, not the other stuff?

Diligently cleaning the "pay-doh" off of her ring toy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She will learn to love the stuff, that's about when you will start finding it everywhere. :-) Nana

Anonymous said...

I think your play dough colors are beautiful, Whitney!