I am here to apologize to my blog audience for my absence and present a peace offering of cute park pictures. Things have been busy with my work lately, and other things have been shoved to the back burner. Little things like making dinner, getting laundry folded and put away within the week that it was washed, grocery shopping have not been getting done in a reasonable time. Oh well, at least Dahlia and I are having fun.
These pics are from a park near our house, during a recent visit from Nana and Papa. I am only able to get outdoor pictures of Dahlia when there is another responsible adult present who can chase her while I am fiddling with the camera. Otherwise, I would lose her as she bolts off somewhere chasing a bird or tries to go head first, upside down the slide while I am attempting to manually focus and adjust my settings. She is awfully fast and very agile. She needs constant supervision when climbing or running away are options.
Cheeeeeeeese!
She is all business in the sandbox
Looking wistful on the twirly slide
Love the hair...this is a totally typical style for her
Wheeeeeee!
2 comments:
Love the pictures and the commentary. She is a Doll! Love, Nana
What a cutie. Got your vm . . . will call someday!
Post a Comment