Sunday, May 20, 2007

nerdy blogger

I know, how lame is it that I have posted to our fledgling blog thrice in one day. Anyhoo, I thought that inquiring blog-viewers might like to know what is next for team Gregory as we are in a state of flux right now. Here it all is in a nice concise list:

1. Whitney passes the national board exam on June 1st, on her first try.
2. Nathan ends his career as an intern architect on June 15th.
3. We pack up all of our worldly belongings (after hopefully giving a substantial portion to Craigslist or the Goodwill).
4. We move said belongings to a storage unit in Vancouver, WA.
5. We fly to Madrid on June 27th.
6. We bask, drink, eat, photograph, sleep, eat, and look mushily into eachother's eyes to our heart's content, all over the Mediterranean coast of Europe.
7. Sadly, we fly home on July 25th.
8. Whitney (officially) starts work at PRIDE for Kids in Vancouver, WA on June 30th.
9. Nathan commences sitting on his arse for 2 months until school starts.

Well, there it all is. I think I like blogging, I just saved myself about 3 hours on the phone.
-Whit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that this will be a great way to communicate with the two of you. Thanks! :-)

MAT-B-margaretg said...

This may arrive in French, because I am writing from Paris. I love love love you both and am so proud of my petit medicin. :) Love, Margaret