After 7 grueling years of higher education, I am finally free. On May 13th I got all gussied up in my favorite spring dress, covered it all up in a tent-sized robe, and headed over to the University of Puget Sound for hopefully the last time ever. I was hooded and conferred, photographed and hugged, taken out to dinner and hugged again. I decided to top off the day with a 2 hour nap after dinner. The graduation itself was a bit anti-climactic, however, because I started on Tuesday with my new occupation, all-studying all the time for the national board exam. I am taking that on June 1st. If your hear shouts of jubilation coming from the general area of the Prometric testing center in Mountlake Terrace, you'll know it went well. Now, if you have a moment, and a suitable beverage, everyone raise your glass to the completion of the final stage of my educational journey (unless I decide to get a PhD in 10 years, who knows). Cheers!!!
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Anybody need a doctor?
After 7 grueling years of higher education, I am finally free. On May 13th I got all gussied up in my favorite spring dress, covered it all up in a tent-sized robe, and headed over to the University of Puget Sound for hopefully the last time ever. I was hooded and conferred, photographed and hugged, taken out to dinner and hugged again. I decided to top off the day with a 2 hour nap after dinner. The graduation itself was a bit anti-climactic, however, because I started on Tuesday with my new occupation, all-studying all the time for the national board exam. I am taking that on June 1st. If your hear shouts of jubilation coming from the general area of the Prometric testing center in Mountlake Terrace, you'll know it went well. Now, if you have a moment, and a suitable beverage, everyone raise your glass to the completion of the final stage of my educational journey (unless I decide to get a PhD in 10 years, who knows). Cheers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cheers back at you. We're very proud of you both!!!
Post a Comment