Thursday, June 7, 2007

It's Official!


I am now officially a legal and legitimate PT!!! I recieved notice yesterday that I passed my test on the first (and thank God only) try. Let me tell you, that was one of the worst half-days of my adult life. I would have preferred to undergo my fourth root-canal procedure that be in that testing center.

Following my heinous testing experience, I was wisked away at approximately 30 mph to beautiful Mt. Baker, WA with the sweet (though incessant) sounds of Micah "serenading" us from the back seat the entire way. I tolerated the 5+ hours of infant cantankerousness during the drive because I was in good company (Amanda) and I wasn't deciding how to treat congestive heart failure via a multiple-choice test any more. I was very happy that the annual roomate reunion weekend was scheduled for immediately after my test, there are no other people in the world that I would have preferred to come down from test anxiety with. As is par for the course, we ate, sat around in our beautiful chalet in the woods, talked at length about many very important and life-altering matters, and generally basked in the collective glow of our love for being together. I wish it could happen every month, but our men might miss us too much. All in all, a splendid time was had by all, I think even Tricia.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Congrats, Whit! I knew you passed! You're amazing. I loved seeing you!