Friday, November 1, 2013

Danger-mouse number two!

Reier is swiftly taking after his sister in his ability to climb much higher than a little one should.  She will have a buddy up in the trees with her next Summer for sure!

Here I am up on the couch...watch what I can do!

First I climb over the pillows like this...

Then I am on top of the pillows..almost there...

I reach up for the little latch thingy that makes the fun sproing noise when I play with it over and over and over...

Puuuuuull up...

And here I am way up high!  Yay for me!

Now, could I please have some peace and quiet while I watch the cars and trucks and busses drive by?  This is a very important part of my day.
And yes, I am okay with this.  I have learned that with both of my children, I can't stop the climbing, I need to channel it into appropriate times and places, and act as their spotter when necessary.  So far, Reier has been just fine with this.  He climbs down carefully and seems pretty aware of edges and such.  I guess they both really like that up high vantage point.

No comments: