Sunday, July 8, 2012

Look Mama...I made it with my Bisso Bocks!

Dahlia loves her Bristle Blocks and has made some very interesting things out of them.  This is probably one of the best consignment store finds in our house as these blocks get a lot of play.  We think Dahlia is destined to be an engineer or industrial designer...if she has any time to spare outside of her professional rock climbing career.
A great horned owl

A bench with a pointy pointy roof (they don't always make sense).

A camera

A pair of glasses...this was the only one I assisted with.  The concept and design were all hers, but she needed some help to get the arms of the glasses to stay on as she put them on her face.

A choir (like at church) with a castle standing in the background (to her left).  And she wanted to make sure I knew that a princess lived in the top of the castle tower.

A better view of the church choir.

A fence for Nana and Papa's house.  Incidentally, they live in a 6th floor condo and have no need for a fence.  Dahlia is not at all hindered in her design process by little details like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Her mind is going all the time - and so creative! All of a sudden I think she's looking much older. Thanks for the pictures!
Grandma Jean