Tuesday, June 19, 2012

We'll be back very soon!

Hi blog fans!  Thanks for sticking with me during this ridiculously long absence.  My work (and lack of much childcare), Nathan's licensure exams, a very busy Dahlia, and a very pregnant me have been regularly getting in the way of my best blogging intentions.  I am done with my job on June 30th, at which point I will be in full baby brother prep/catch up on life mode.  I plan to do a lot of organizing, picture printing, and blog updating...so there is much to come.  I appreciate your patience and I hope you like the new title and design.

See you soon!

And yes, I am still riding the bike with Dahlia at 35 weeks pregnant!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it all! Thanks for the update. Love, Nana :-)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're 36 weeks pregnant already!!!! Changes are coming very soon, good luck with everything and we can't wait for updated news :)

Holly