Thursday, June 21, 2012

If dinosaurs still roamed the Earth...

Dahlia would be their biggest fan!  This little girl loves dinosaurs almost as much as she loves babies.  A baby dinosaur is just about the perfect compromise.  She has a stuffed t-rex that she has dressed up in a pink doll dress and likes to carry around in her baby sling.  She treats that dino with the same care and affection as the rest of her babies.
Sporting her favorite dino shirt.  It was actually a gift for baby brother, but she snagged it as soon as she could and decided to borrow it until he was big enough.  I told her he wouldn't mind.


Dino undies to match the shirt.  I have no problem shopping in the boy's department to feed her need for dinos.
Dino hug!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I totally get the blog intentions and pressures but it is so good to see the new pictures. I hope to post some today! We will see. Miss you guys and you look great.