Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tall team...

I bought this shirt for Dolly when I was pregnant, thinking it would perfect for her to wear on Father's Day this year. It is a 9 month size onesie that I thought would certainly fit her when she would be about 7 months old. Ha! I figured she would be big, but not quite this big.* It was a stretch to do the snaps and it will probably only fit her for another week or two. I am glad that I got some pictures of her in it, maybe I can just print one off and put it in Nathan's card when the big day comes.
In other news, our little girl is in the throes of teething, and no one is enjoying it. She has been cranky and seems to be hurting. Long gone are our blissful nights of 6-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Now she wakes up every 3 hours or so. Hopefully she pushes those teeth out quick!

*At her four month well-baby visit we found out that Dolly is in the 97th+ percentile for height. Most babies are expected to gain between 0.5" and 1" per month, ours grew 6.5" in 4 months. Strangers usually guess that she is 7 or 8 months old.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute cute cute! Sweet all over!

Anonymous said...

I was so glad we got to see Dolly and company this weekend. The open mouthed 'kisses' she gave me were especially appreciated even though I was left sticky all over my face. Gavin says I'm a real Nana now as I came home with drool all over my shirt. Sure hope Dolly's tooth stops hurting soon for everyone's sake. She is a jewel there's just no other way to put it. Nathan and Whitney are doing such a wonderful job. Love to all of you, Nana