That is one of the most awesome onesies I've ever seen!
Greg-They are made by Small Plum if Katherine needs one too. Dolly has a few cute ones from that label, my favorite being "fat and happy."
What a cutie! Auntie Jessica sure has good taste in onesies. Sure wish they came in adult sizes sometimes as they would make dressing easier on occasion. Love you all, Nana
I just want to hug that cutie patootie. She looks so much happier than the teething blog. Can't wait to see you all this weekend. Love, Grandma Jean
Adorable picture...She does look fat and happy :0) Thanks to her mama!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is one of the most awesome onesies I've ever seen!
Greg-
They are made by Small Plum if Katherine needs one too. Dolly has a few cute ones from that label, my favorite being "fat and happy."
What a cutie! Auntie Jessica sure has good taste in onesies. Sure wish they came in adult sizes sometimes as they would make dressing easier on occasion. Love you all, Nana
I just want to hug that cutie patootie. She looks so much happier than the teething blog. Can't wait to see you all this weekend. Love, Grandma Jean
Adorable picture...She does look fat and happy :0) Thanks to her mama!
Post a Comment