Sunday, December 13, 2009

Whose baby is this?

Who does she look like more, Mommy or Daddy?

Exhibit A - Nathan carries Dahlia in the sling

Exhibit B - something about the eyes?

Cast your vote in the comments.

4 comments:

jess said...

Looks like mommy! It's those full pouty lips! :-)

Caitlin said...

I think we need to see some baby picture comparisons - put up pictures of the two of you as babes and maybe we can make a more educated decision!

Krista said...

hmm, there's a scary shadow and it almost looks as though she has a beard in exhibit A. My initial vote is nathan...though I think it's the red tinged hair swaying me.

Anonymous said...

I just think she's beautiful!!! Maybe I'm a little prejudiced ... so my vote doesn't count as much, love, Mom :-)
I might see a little of Whitney in her from when she was little. We'll just have to wait and see.