Date: 11/21/2009
Time: 6:46 pm
Weight: 7 pounds, 14 oz.
Length: 19.75"
Whitney was in full-on labor for about 48 hours before they got her in for the c-section. But all of that pain and suffering has been wiped away by the arrival of our beautiful baby girl. She's happy, healthy, and eating like a champ, which are all, ultimately, much more important than a perfect birth experience.
On to the photos!
Dahlia arrives back at the delivery room.
Mom and baby snuggle.
Dahlia just after her bath, showing off that red hair.
Whitney just told me that this is the happiest she has ever been, and I don't think that's the pain meds talking. We both are so thankful and feel so blessed.
-N, W, & D
2 comments:
She is so beautiful you two, and I love, love, love the name. My best to all three of you. With warm hugs and a big kiss to the baby girl. I can't wait to meet her.
Love,
Sarah
I just can't stop grinning! Such a beautiful little girl born to an amazing Mom and Dad. You done good, kids! Rest well!
Love, Grandma Jean
Post a Comment