Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hard day on the job...

For all of you that want to know what I do all day, here are a few photos from a typical day at the "office." Evan is 10.5 months old and has a diagnosis of extreme cuteness. These photos were used with his parent's permission.


Working on abdominal strengthening. Right before the picture was taken, Evan was trying to kick me in the face.


Shoulder and hip strengthening to prepare for crawling. Great baby mohawk!


Practicing lateral reach for crawling balance. Check out my huge muscles!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

SOOOOO cute, Whitney! I love it. You're the best and I'm sure of it. Come teach my baby something!!! Don't you just love our jobs? We are blessed women. See you next weekend.

Anonymous said...

So great to finally get on and see these pictures. He is definitely a cutie! Lucky all of you. Mom