I love THIS one Mama!
My little pumpkin
Here we all are, saying cheeeeese
Aunt Jessie (my sister Jessica)
Aunt Dee Dee (Nathan's sister Caitlin, Dahlia came up with Dee Dee and won't let go of it)
Oh the cow train, we love/hated the cow train. Dahlia was so excited to ride it, but once she got all loaded up, she was having second thoughts. Stuffing her whole hand in her mouth usually means "I am super nervous but I am going to try to hang in there and be a big girl."
This was on the tractor-themed tricycle race track. She didn't want to give up the tiny gas pump she was playing with to actually get on a trike and ride. She was crying about her tractor needing more gas.
Corny family picture...ha ha
She matches the scenery so beautifully
On the big hay ride out to the pumpkin field. She was pretty tired by this point, but she did manage to tell us that the tractor's wheels were "funny."
"Heavy punky Dada"
We found the best one, and we're taking her home!
No comments:
Post a Comment