Monday, July 11, 2011

Dahlia performs the hits

Here's Dahlia doing two of her favorite things: carrying around a bag full of random stuff (appearing to be on some sort of serious mission with great purpose that we have yet to figure out), and singing Baby Beluga, her ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG (thanks a lot Raffi). We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, we're smiling all over! Such talent and such joy. Can't wait to see you all again.
Love, Gaga and Guppy (is that what I heard he's called?)

Dianne said...

Cutest little Bag Lady I've ever seen!

MAT-B-margaretg said...

That's SO funny! I see a future drama queen!

Anonymous said...

Okay i have lost track of how many times that I have watched this short film but I laughed each time. Sounds like there is some laughing going on in the background too! Thanks for the super fun time. Love Nana :-)