Tuesday, November 23, 2010

First Snow!

What a delight to wake up to a blanket of snow yesterday. Dahlia was very intrigued by the mysterious stuff on the ground and in the sky and looked at it out the window a lot. She was a good sport about being stuffed into her snow suit and seemed to really enjoy wearing her mittens.

Hooray for mittens!

She tipped over due to the puffiness of her pants and was happy to lay there and look around for a few minutes. It was the longest I have seen her stay still while awake.

This picture cracks me up every time I see it.

Must...lick...everything...

...even the snow. She stuck her face in for about 10 more bites after this picture was taken.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness and to think we missed this action by just one day. :-( What excitement first snow brings. So glad she has you and Nathan to share all these "firsts" with. :-) Nana

Dianne said...

Glad you let her eat the snow...some of my funnest memories as a kid! So sad I missed her birthday party...She looked like a little princess :0)