There are few things more heartbreaking than a sick little baby. Dolly has a nasty cold and a cough that makes both of us cry. On a couple of very unfortunate occasions she got to coughing so intensely that she threw up all over me, the couch, the rug, a few toys, and a blankey. Poor thing. Please say a prayer for her speedy recovery.
Right now she is about to round the corner on hour 2 of a nap in her crib, which is totally unheard of for her. She must be tired from coughing all night long. I was able to sneak in a get a picture of her mid-nap.

How can she still be this adorable even while she is feeling so crummy. I love the crossed ankles, very proper indeed.
2 comments:
Adorable, and yes in our prayers! Love, Nana and Papa Gavin
Oh so sad. I hope everyone feels better and starts sleeping at night too! Call you later!
Post a Comment