Monday, August 10, 2009
I'm on a BOAT!!!
Thanks to the generosity and general awesomness of Tricia's boyfriend Mike, Nathan and I got to spend the better part of Sunday on a 25 foot sailboat on Lake Union. Mike and Tricia co-captained the vessal, Tricia's sister Heidi provided the donuts, and Melissa, Nathan, and I sat around and soaked up the sun. The weather was perfect, the wind was moody, and the water was welcoming. After getting the weekly belly pic, Tricia and I decided it would be a good idea to drop anchor (somewhat illegal in Lake Union) and go for a swim. It was supirisingly warm and oh so refreshing. On the way back to the moorage in Portage Bay we all agreed that we should pull up dockside at Ivars and have some fish and chips. The day couldn't have been better...yay Seattle!
24 weeks off the starboard side with a view of downtown in the background.
After taking the belly pic (due South), Nathan rotated himself 180 degrees (due North) to take this shot Gasworks Park at the North end of the lake. Our little house is 4 blocks up the hill from the park.
Tricia and I in the drink. Swimming was made much easier with seat cushions holding us up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Continue to love the pictures of Vivian. So glad you got to go sailing on SOMEONES boat!!! My thanks to them. Hope to see you all soon, Love, Momma
Post a Comment